La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Friday, July 08, 2005




Books I bought today

In anticipation of being back home, today I bought (in no particular order):

Polysyllabic Spree, Nick Hornby (because I've wanted it for a while)

A long way down, Nick Hornby (because I like his other books and enjoyed the Fresh Air interview)

Freakonomics (because I felt like I should see what all the fuss is about)

Southtown, Riordan (because I like mysteries based in places I know, like San Antonio)

Texas Hold 'Em, Kinky Friedman (because I want to read it, but could pretend I was buying it for Brian instead of myself)

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, J.K. Rowling (because Hermione is my hero!)


posted by Michelle @ 9:39 PM,

1 Comments:

At 7/09/2005 10:09 AM, Blogger WTOTW said...

I'll be curious to hear what you think of Freakonomics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives