La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to Visit my other website.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

I'm not so sure....

You are a

Social Liberal
(81% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(18% permissive)

You are best described as a:


Link: The Politics Test on OkCupid Free Online Dating


posted by Michelle @ 11:14 PM,


At 9/26/2005 2:31 AM, Blogger HispanicPundit said...

Wow, you need to get out more!!!

This is what I got,

You are a

Social Moderate
(55% permissive)

and an...

Economic Conservative
(80% permissive)

You are best described as a:


You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness. loc: (18, 112)
modscore: (48, 33)

At 9/26/2005 4:19 AM, Blogger Chris Lawrence said...

I got "Libertarian." Shocking, I know.

Horrible questions, though... I may have to have my research methods class evaluate whether they are a good measure of the concepts involved!

At 9/26/2005 11:59 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Yes, any "political quiz" at a site called OKCupid is probably suspect. And some of the questions were really poor.

At 9/26/2005 12:45 PM, Blogger Elenamary said...

What if you got your class to develop a quiz? Man, I would so be on that.

At 9/27/2005 2:00 AM, Blogger HispanicPundit said...

This is probably a more politically accurate test.

At 9/27/2005 9:54 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I scored a 15 on that one. I'm a statist. Loved the question: "Would you call yourself an 'anarcho-capitalist'? Yes or no"


Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts

Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?