La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Friday, April 02, 2004



Well, well, well. Georgia Tech is in the Final Four, who would have thunk it? Of course, the success of our men's basketball team also means that my students want extensions on assignments, excused absences to go to San Antonio, and are just generally getting rowdy.

I'm behind on finishing my Midwest PSA paper, as usual. I have the data and results, it's just a matter of writing it all up. Which, in part, explains why I'm behind on my weblog....I haven't even had time to read anything interesting.

Hmmmm....



posted by Michelle @ 8:56 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home