La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005




Fox spokesman clarifies position on desafuero

Sort of. In a press conference, the President's spokesman said that the President's position on the desafuero was clear. The case against Lopez Obrador is closed. If you want to know what the AG meant by his statements over the weekend, you'll have to ask him.


posted by Michelle @ 9:36 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives