La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Saturday, May 14, 2005




Zapatistas to play Inter

Inter Milan has been sending money and medicine to Chiapas for some months now. Late last week, Subcomandante Marcos of the EZLN suggested a match between Inter and the EZLN team. Inter accepted, though the details have not been decided. The announcement led to this cartoon on the front page of La Jornada.


From La Jornada.

And this archive photo of the EZLN team.

Also from La Jornada.


posted by Michelle @ 4:37 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives