La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Thursday, June 16, 2005




Clinton to visit Mexico

June 21st, Clinton is scheduled to speak in Mexico City. Tickets to the convention where he will speak will cost around US$400, with a 50% discount for students. Since the minimum monthly wage is roughly the cost of the student ticket, you can imagine who his audience will be.


posted by Michelle @ 9:46 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives