La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Thursday, August 04, 2005




Politics or football?

Politics. Football. At least the leaders of the PAN know their constituency. They have elected to have the national debate among the candidates for their party's nomination for president on either the 6th or the 8th of September. The 7th was ruled out because the Mexican national team will be playing Panama for the World Cup series.


posted by Michelle @ 11:34 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives