La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005




Elba Esther and the PAN?

Oh my. The PAN leadership says it's important for candidates to maintain good relationships with leaders like Gordillo, and the President's office admits that Gordillo is a friend of the President.

Many who have whispered about La Maestra's ties to Fox can now openly say, "I told you so."


posted by Michelle @ 9:27 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives