La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Monday, September 26, 2005




New SPSA deadline for January meeting in Atlanta

Following up on Chris's updates about the January SPSA meetings, I just wanted to mention that the Association is accepting additional proposals through October 15.

So come visit me in Atlanta!


posted by Michelle @ 2:09 PM,

4 Comments:

At 9/27/2005 3:46 AM, Blogger Chris Lawrence said...

Be careful, you're in the South... there may be a bunch of political scientists lined up outside your door expecting a place on the couch! ;-)

 
At 9/28/2005 5:26 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Doesn't Duke give their visiting profs good travel budgets? If not, shame on Munger.

 
At 9/28/2005 7:26 PM, Blogger Chris Lawrence said...

I didn't say I was planning on sleeping on your sofa... I was actually hoping for the guest room.

Seriously, though, I'll be staying at the conference hotel with my frequent commenter Scott. Assuming I ever get a schedule so I can figure out when I need to book the room...

 
At 9/29/2005 10:01 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

You'd be out of luck then; we can't afford and don't have a guest room.

We'll have to meet when you're in town. Have your people call my people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives