La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to Visit my other website.

Monday, September 26, 2005

New SPSA deadline for January meeting in Atlanta

Following up on Chris's updates about the January SPSA meetings, I just wanted to mention that the Association is accepting additional proposals through October 15.

So come visit me in Atlanta!

posted by Michelle @ 2:09 PM,


At 9/27/2005 3:46 AM, Blogger Chris Lawrence said...

Be careful, you're in the South... there may be a bunch of political scientists lined up outside your door expecting a place on the couch! ;-)

At 9/28/2005 5:26 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Doesn't Duke give their visiting profs good travel budgets? If not, shame on Munger.

At 9/28/2005 7:26 PM, Blogger Chris Lawrence said...

I didn't say I was planning on sleeping on your sofa... I was actually hoping for the guest room.

Seriously, though, I'll be staying at the conference hotel with my frequent commenter Scott. Assuming I ever get a schedule so I can figure out when I need to book the room...

At 9/29/2005 10:01 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

You'd be out of luck then; we can't afford and don't have a guest room.

We'll have to meet when you're in town. Have your people call my people.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts

Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?