La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Happy New Year

The blog has been a casualty of the end-of-semester-rush-off-for-the-holidays-get-ready-for-spring-semester season.

Here's to a happy new year and more blog posts in the spring.

Oh. And a picture of me with my nephew Gage.



posted by Michelle @ 4:20 PM,

2 Comments:

At 12/30/2005 1:24 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks. Happy new year to you, too. Gage was making the same face as I am just before the picture, but he managed to recover before the flash went off.

 
At 1/02/2006 11:10 AM, Blogger Mungowitz said...

I thought it was a "Best Popeye Expression" contest.

You have the squint down, but Gage has the whole hair thing going. So I think he wins.

Hope you are well, and happy, merry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home