La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

The perils of your internet presence

You might receive an email like this....
Hello, Dr. Dion:

My name is XXXX XXXX. I was doing some online searching for some of my old high school friends and was wondering if you were the same Michelle Dion that graduated from Johnston High in Austin,TX. If you are not, please forgive my intrusion.

If you are, how have you been?!?! "Dr."...pretty spiffy!.....

Yes it is, and I am fine, thank you.

This time, it was not a stalker or an unwelcome email, but next time it might be. And in this case, I am still sorry that I ruined this guy's band drumstick in junior high with my spirited cowbell playing during "Tequila" at football games.

[Before you put it in the comments, Walken says: "Can we get a little more cowbell? It needs more cowbell..."]


posted by Michelle @ 10:49 AM,

1 Comments:

At 11/18/2005 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

::laughing out loud::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives