La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to Visit my other website.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Website makeover

Brian just gave my homepage and new "do." Go take a looksey.

Thanks, Brian!!

posted by Michelle @ 12:36 PM,


At 5/29/2006 1:27 PM, Blogger Chris Lawrence said...

I believe the appropriate (and possibly trademarked) term to refer to the makeover is "spiffy." Nice! So nice I almost feel guilt-tripped into doing some work on my website...


Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts

Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?