La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Monday, July 03, 2006

AMLO: "Ganamos la Republica"

Less than five minutes after head of the Electoral Institute and the President announced that results would not be available until the full vote on Wednesday and urged Mexicans to be patient, Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador is on TV (at 11:20 local time) telling the country that he has won. He believes his camp has won by at least 500,000 votes.

He's headed for the Zocalo to tell the people that this result will not be reversed.

{My stomach still hurts.}


posted by Michelle @ 12:23 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives