La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy coincidences

Today I am turning in the last pieces of my tenure file to be sent to external reviewers. (I am burning *8* CD copies of my file as I write this.)

And, I received a UPS box filled with cookies and a thank you note from one of my best and brightest undergrads from the last two years.

I know who is going to go home and have celebratory homemade cookies and milk!

Update: The cookies are personalized!!!! She's going to UGA for law school--hence the black and red, but I'm not sure about the shape. Bulldog maybe?

Update2: It's the head of a gavel. The handle broke off.



posted by Michelle @ 2:51 PM,

1 Comments:

At 8/17/2019 10:38 AM, Blogger Shirley B. Houghton said...

Glenn Mitchell This profile can give you a Amazon Gift Card Generator online 2019

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives