La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Johnston H.S. RIP

It's official. My alma mater is officially the worst school in Texas and will be the first to be closed for noncompliance with required improvements in educational testing outcomes. It was probably failing when I attended, too, though the liberal arts magnet probably camouflaged the failing test scores. This was my district school--even without the magnet. Now, students from the neighborhood I grew up in attend Akins HS.


posted by Michelle @ 1:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives