La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Wednesday, April 07, 2004



Georgia Tech has been in the news again--this time on NPR. The International Affairs student that has been stirring up controversy on campus (see yesterday's post) was interviewed for Morning Edition, along with Stanley Fish.

Listen.



posted by Michelle @ 10:19 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives