La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Saturday, May 14, 2005




One of the many reasons I love Mexico

Friday, Brian and I went to Coyoacan, as we always do on Fridays. We stopped at the main market to get a fruit salad from our favorite fruit stand. The same brothers have been working there since we lived in Coyoacan in 1998, and they still listen to disco and wear tight shirts at 10 in the morning. They are very cute. But really, I go there because they wash their hands, don't touch the money with their bare hands, and have never made me sick.

And you can get a fruit salad like this for less than $1.50 US$.



You can't really tell from the picture, but it's in one of those square plastic to-go containers, and it's overflowing.


posted by Michelle @ 6:05 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives