La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Monday, May 23, 2005




Pikza, pikza!

Or at least, that's how most people in Mexico pronounce pizza. Anyway, thought I'd share the packet of ingredients that comes with your Pizza Hut pizza here in Mexico.



From left to right: worcestershire sauce, catsup, hot sauce. Yummy.


posted by Michelle @ 12:44 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives