La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005




Back from Oaxaca!

Whew! We made it back this afternoon. Oaxaca was wonderful. I think we visited nearly every museum, every set of ruins, a baseball game, and two of the nearby artisan towns. Once Brian posts pics to his Flickr account, I will post a link.

For Paul, I had my picture taken with a person in a big foam outfit made to look like the founder of one of the biggest pharmacy chains. It's a hoot. (Oh, and pictures of the mascots from the baseball game, too.)

In the meantime, there's a regulation conference tomorrow and Friday here in the D.F., so posting will be minimal.


posted by Michelle @ 5:12 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives