La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Thursday, June 16, 2005




Police profiling in Mexico City

Apparently, Brian and I fit the profile of car theives. We were pulled over today by local police who were carrying out a "routine" verification of our car to make sure it had not been reported stolen, since it has Texas plates.

Brian and I really look like the types to have driven a stolen car all the way from Texas, and then cruise it through the middle of the business district at lunchtime. Sure.



posted by Michelle @ 5:13 PM,

3 Comments:

At 6/16/2005 8:16 PM, Blogger Chris Lawrence said...

I dunno, you two look pretty shifty to me... :-)

 
At 6/17/2005 12:11 AM, Blogger WTOTW said...

Those cops saw you hanging around with the corn dude, that's what happened. Guilt by association.

 
At 6/17/2005 8:05 AM, Blogger La Madre said...

awww you two are cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives