La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005




New site on Brazilian politics


Here
. Not much content yet, but it has the potential to grow.

According to an article in the Comparative Politics section newsletter, five percent of all comparative dissertations are about Mexico. Maybe I should start a Mexican politics site. Any takers?


posted by Michelle @ 10:44 AM,

4 Comments:

At 9/13/2005 3:26 PM, Blogger J.S. Zolliker said...

Yes you should...

 
At 9/13/2005 4:06 PM, Blogger La Madre said...

Favelinha for gringos

Mexican politics site! Thumbs up.

 
At 9/13/2005 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! I would love to see an online forum for both political analyisis and discussion of scholarly issues.

 
At 9/14/2005 9:11 PM, Blogger HispanicPundit said...

That would be great!!! I'd certainly be interested in reading it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives