La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Apology

A lot has happened in Mexican politics since my last post, and I have been buried under a pile of student papers and revise and resubmits for journals.

When I catch a minute, I will post some. In the meantime, global voices does a good job of collecting blogposts on Mexico or other countries.


posted by Michelle @ 8:01 PM,

1 Comments:

At 10/29/2005 7:23 PM, Blogger iosephus said...

hola profesora,

thanks for including my blog on your blogroll. i like what you're doing with yours. i hope you had a good time while you lived down here in mexico.

i'll be checking back often. feliz dia de muertos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives