La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Friday, January 06, 2006

One of the reasons I always miss Texas


Shep's BBQ in Palestine, Texas. It's the only reason to even slow down as you head through town, as far as I can tell.

Of course, the post below shows one of the other reasons I miss Texas: family.

Good Tex-Mex is somewhere on that list as well.


posted by Michelle @ 10:05 PM,

2 Comments:

At 1/07/2006 3:08 PM, Blogger Steven Taylor said...

Texas BBQ is hard to replace, to be sure.

(ditto on the Tex-Mex)

 
At 2/18/2009 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget about Little Mexico! And Chip's Burgers has an amazing Taco Salad PLUS Blue Bell Ice Cream. Sheps IS the best BBQ though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home