La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Monday, July 31, 2006

More overheard in Austin

At the coffeeshop:

"I was stoned as shit." (coming from a table of 30 and 40-somethings)

"I only ever passed out at Willie's Picnic. I think I was allergic to something, and I smoked way too much pot."

And this conversation is classic:
Slacker1: Like take Moby. His shit isn't THAT good; it's just ok.

S2: Yeah, it's not original or anything.

S1: But's he's probably like a nice guy, so people just help him out.


posted by Michelle @ 8:04 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives