La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Progress

10 pages of typed notes. And a bad headache because some of the library and second-hand books bought in the D.F. on unions and employer organizations in the 50-70s in Mexico are filled with DUST.

On the other hand, I've managed to gather much of the data that I needed to finish this chapter--enough anyway to write it up while I wait for remaining ILL items.

Oh...and I came across two other paper ideas...one entirely new and another one that occurred to me while writing my dissertation, but which I had forgotten about in the interim. How is it that some people run out of research ideas, when I seem to have more than I know what to do with? (Granted, not all of my ideas are APSR-like ideas, but at least they are ideas.)


posted by Michelle @ 11:18 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home