La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Progress on Chapter 3

Progress is now harder to measure because it is more about revising than writing new pages. That said, I probably wrote about 4-5 pages total today (introductions, transitions) and completed revisions to bring Chapter 3 within 8-10% of completion.

Tomorrow: Write about 2-3 pages to wrap up two unfinished sections each, and another 4 pages of Chapter conclusions. Shouldn't be too hard, once I go back and re-read the revised Chapter.


posted by Michelle @ 12:49 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives