La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Watch the new video posted by Lopez Obrador

Fast forward through the EDOMEX vote tabulations to the comparison of various campaign slogans/commercials of Calderon and those paid for by third parties (meaning...non-political parties).

I don't claim to know Mexican electoral law, so I couldn't say whether the third party videos cross the line.

But it is interesting to observe the similarities between Calderon's message and those of some of the third parties. Studies have been done of the rhetoric and style of campaign videos in the U.S., and I am not familiar with similar studies on Mexico. These videos suggest a good place to start. (If the video disappears from AMLO's site, I'll post it to youtube later.)


posted by Michelle @ 8:51 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives