La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Going downhill fast

The situation has been deteriorating in Oaxaca over the last several months, though the news is reporting that negotiations have begun again today.

Last night, in Mexico City, three bombs exploaded. One each at the PRI headquarters, the election court, and a bank. No one was hurt, but this is not good news. As far as I can tell, no one has claimed responsibility yet, and it's not clear if it's related to the protest in Oaxaca or the incoming administration. Visit the front page from the leftist daily in the DF.


posted by Michelle @ 11:17 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives