La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to Visit my other website.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Another national title for UT-Austin

Top party school. Of course, I was always working and studying too much to take much notice as an undergrad.

posted by Michelle @ 5:26 PM,


At 8/23/2006 12:47 AM, Blogger El Pire said...

its funny that they have those kinds of rankings...

it seems that at Austin they can still improve their marijuana habits...


Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts

Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?