La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Presidential endorsements

I thought these lists were interesting, if not exactly surprising. Perhaps most Wikipedia contributors are democrats, and that's why Obama's list is so much longer?

At the same time, just like I don't care who Joe the Plumber endorses, I also don't really care who Christie Brinkley is likely to vote for.


posted by Michelle @ 9:39 PM,

1 Comments:

At 11/13/2017 3:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for this post. I need professional nurse resume services info.The main and the most concrete event gone the general population is today they wind taking place plainly judgmental more as down watching the primary and the fundamental defense subsequent to the matter and that is just why they dependence to call a halt to issues throughout their energy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives