La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to Visit my other website.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Presidential endorsements

I thought these lists were interesting, if not exactly surprising. Perhaps most Wikipedia contributors are democrats, and that's why Obama's list is so much longer?

At the same time, just like I don't care who Joe the Plumber endorses, I also don't really care who Christie Brinkley is likely to vote for.

posted by Michelle @ 9:39 PM,


At 12/13/2009 10:05 PM, Blogger ខ្មែរ ​​​​worldnews, sport , khmerlidership, said...

Nice clean site and hot posts. I was wondering if you'd like to trade links. My website is

I've already added you to my blogroll. Let me know and thanks!

THanks you
Warmest hug


Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts

Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?