La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005




I hate to say that I told you so....

But, I told you so.

I did.

Several times.

This afternoon, the Attorney General's office dropped the charges against Lopez Obrador. Citing the argument used by AMLO's lawyers, the AG's office claimed the penalties for disobeying a court order are not clear, though they still hold him responsible for the conflict.

ALMO interpreted the decision as a victory for the people.

The owner of the disputed land still plans to sue to receive compensation for the appropriation.

Goody. Now, maybe I can get some interviews done.

Score 1 for Dr. Dion. I should really be paid to predict these things.


posted by Michelle @ 11:53 PM,

1 Comments:

At 5/05/2005 3:26 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Ok. Not ready to predict candidates or 2006 outcome yet, but will work on it. md

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives