La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005




Jesse Jackson in Mexico City

Jesse Jackson arrived last night and will meet with President Fox today to receive an apology in person. There will be a short press conference with Jackson and the President's spokesperon after.


From La Jornada.

Darn. I wish Jesse were speaking in public. I once saw him speak at my high school in Austin, Texas (which tells you a lot about the type of public school that I attended....it was definitely on the "wrong" side of town and I wan't part of a bussing (sp?) program). He was pretty amazing in person.

Fox is scheduled to meet with Al Sharpton later this week. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that meeting.


posted by Michelle @ 8:51 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives