La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Thursday, June 16, 2005




Homesick for Mance

These last few weeks in Mexico are going to be rough. Yesterday, I had a few moments where I thought I would lose it while thinking about our dog. My mom's been great to take care of him (and she's going to hate to see him go). But, I'm ready to have my dog back. To smell his frito-smelling toes. To feel him nudge me with his cold nose. If you take one look at him, I think you'll see why I miss him so much.



I encourage you to look at the Flickr slideshow in his honor.


posted by Michelle @ 6:05 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives