La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Monday, June 06, 2005




President of the PRI runs 10K race

Over the weekend, the President of the PRI and one of that party's pre-candidates for President in 2006, participated in a 10K race here in the D.F. Madrazo's time was 51 minutes, 25 seconds.


From La Jornada

As you can see, Madrazo conveniently had the number 2006 for the race. When asked by reporters if he had requested that number, he said no, that it was assigned him at registration, with a smile. If you buy that, I have a nice pond in Parque Mexico that I'd like to rent to you.


posted by Michelle @ 10:36 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives