La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Monday, October 03, 2005




Exporting cronyism to the U.S.

Mary Elena has not been 'selected' to represent Mexicans in Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky by the SRE board. Though I don't know the "other guy," Mary Elena's blog reflects her concern for Mexicans living in the U.S. and social justice.

Now that the selection process is over, I hope she brings back her old blog template.


posted by Michelle @ 12:11 PM,

1 Comments:

At 10/04/2005 3:25 PM, Blogger La Madre said...

thanks for your encouragement, your letter writing, and your sweet words. And yes the pin up girls should be back soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives