La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Portal for information about Mexico

I received an email message regarding a new portal for news and analysis about Mexico. The focus is aparently on regional/sub-national news. The site is available in Spanish and Engligh and has all the worst of most Mexican websites (i.e., lots of flash, bad design, and funky layout). Hopefully, the content is worth wading through the presentation. I leave that for you to decide.

I've got to get back to grading papers.


posted by Michelle @ 3:47 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives