La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

If you want to advance your academic career.....

...go outlet mall shopping. Or so the Georgia Association for Women in Higher Education seem to imply by blocking off three hours for "Outlet shopping with friends" at their annual meeting, "Developing, Supporting, and Advancing Women in Higher Education."

Hmmmm.....I think I'll pass.


posted by Michelle @ 5:56 PM,

1 Comments:

At 1/11/2006 6:07 PM, Blogger Chris Lawrence said...

Would that the SPSA blocked out three hours for outlet shopping. I normally have to skip panels to get out to the Eddie Bauer outlet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives