La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Tech on Tec

My study abroad students have a group blog for class. We're here at Tec de Monterrey, and my class "Mexico Contemporaneo--en ingles" has 15 Georgia Tech and 6 Monterrey Tec students. So far, the posts far exceed my expectations.

How about a few of you head over there and leave some comments? Please be nice. They are newbies to blogging. :)


posted by Michelle @ 11:26 PM,

3 Comments:

At 6/07/2007 10:16 PM, Blogger La Madre said...

i am on it.

 
At 6/08/2007 2:27 PM, Blogger J.S. Zolliker said...

Its quite good. Congrats!

 
At 6/11/2007 3:46 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks to you both for wandering over there! Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives