La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Current wherabouts

Somewhere in Central Texas--frantically buying unsweetened Silk, cereal, and violin strings before our trip; dropping $1K on car maintenance; and hanging out in the lobby of the Mexican Consulate to get car papers.

We're heading to Monterrey by car this week to prepare for the brand-spankin-new Georgia Tech Summer Study Abroad program at Tec de Monterrey, directed by yours truly. The students arrive May 22.

We'll have a class blog that should be up and running in a couple of weeks so others can follow us on our adventures. I'll post the link here.


posted by Michelle @ 4:48 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives