La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Peanuts

I've been working 12+ hour days the last few days. Today, I'm the only one in the building and have been here since lunchtime. For the last hour, the network, including internet and printing, has been down and the statistical software I've been using (HLM) has been refusing to run commands, either fatally terminating the program or just not running the options/tests I've requested.

I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football, and Sally is there to pull it away at the last minute.

AAARGH!!!

Does this mean I can stop for the day and go see Harry Potter instead?


posted by Michelle @ 6:11 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives