La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Friday, April 29, 2005




UK seeks new "Q"

As a Bond fan (the books and the Sean Connery version), I enjoyed this story on Marketplace about a job announcement for a modern Q.

Pierce Brosnan is o.k., but there must be someone else who would be better. Brian and I regularly debate the alternatives. Who do you think would be the next great Bond? I'm partial to Hugh Jackman.


posted by Michelle @ 7:55 PM,

3 Comments:

At 4/29/2005 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewan McGregor! -see Down with Love. 2nd choice, Clive Owen.

 
At 4/29/2005 11:45 PM, Blogger WTOTW said...

I say Clive Owen. I think that my wife would say Julian McMahon, however.

 
At 11/25/2011 2:20 PM, Anonymous Veth cum sa faci bani pe internet said...

A new and modern Q?!Hmm..Who coul it bee?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives