La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005




Graffiti in Coyoacan

Snapped this picture a few weeks back.



In the interest of being fair and balanced, I should note that there's a fountain near my house with anti-Lopez Obrador graffiti. I just haven't gotten around to taking a picture of it yet. (It's the one can, single line, done in the middle of the night variety. Whereas the graffiti in the picture above was done by the neighborhood committee.)


posted by Michelle @ 12:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives