La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to Visit my other website.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Linked with no comment

Analysis from the Council on Hemispheric Affairs regarding the electoral situation in Mexico.

posted by Michelle @ 12:47 PM,


At 9/08/2006 10:06 PM, Blogger Ricardo said...


Nice blog. I also blog extensively about Mexico and Latin America. I am a Mexican who manages a Latin American division for my company. I live in Brasil and travel through Latin America all the time. You might want to check out my blog at



At 9/08/2006 10:07 PM, Blogger Ricardo said...

I forgot to mention that I also collaborate with Global Voices.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts

Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?