La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

To my grad students: Thank you

Dear grad students,

Thank you very much for recognizing my contributions to your academic and professional development. I am very proud to be the first faculty member to receive the INTAGO "Friend of Graduate Students" award for my teaching and mentoring activities.

I know that my classes can be demanding and difficult and that I have high expectations for you and your work. I know that statisitcs, and even IPE, has not always been easy.

I'm glad you feel I've made a positive contribution to your graduate experience. I enjoy teaching you all and wish you all the best in your studies and beyond.

My very best,
Michelle



posted by Michelle @ 11:23 AM,

5 Comments:

At 12/07/2006 12:24 PM, Blogger Greg Weeks said...

Very nice--congratulations.

 
At 12/07/2006 12:39 PM, Blogger Steven Taylor said...

Very cool.

 
At 12/07/2006 4:24 PM, Blogger Chris Lawrence said...

Huzzah and kudos!

 
At 12/07/2006 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very deserving - congratulations!

 
At 12/08/2006 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations and belated thank you from your first generation :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives