La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

No, I have not fallen into one of the large potholes that plague the Altanta streets

I've just been busy and am about to get busier. Today, I polished off revisions to an article that had already been conditionally accepted for publication and to a book chapter for an edited volume under contract. Now if only I could get comments back on that other paper out under review at a place that shall not be named for fear of jinxing everything.

I still haven't resumed normal browsing of the news in Mexico. Luckily, Greg has been keeping the ball in the air with his coverage of the tortilla issue. I did read somewhere, however, that Calderon had made an agreement with producers to control the prices of tortillas. Since this is a voluntary agreement, the administration has said it's different from the official or mandated price fixing of tortillas that ended in the late 90s or early 2000s.

Soon, though, readers can expect to be bored to tears with excerpts and discussion of my book manuscript! Yay! Something to look forward to... she says with a wink.


posted by Michelle @ 10:00 PM,

3 Comments:

At 1/22/2007 11:53 AM, Blogger J.S. Zolliker said...

Great!
looking forward for it!

 
At 1/22/2007 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1/23/2007 2:47 PM, Blogger Greg Weeks said...

I've been looking at more important news, like Mexican cops toting slingshots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives