La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Conditional acceptance

This paper about the role of international financial insitutions (like the ILO and the World Bank) on social security policy in Mexico has been conditionally accepted for publication in Global Social Policy. The revisions are not extensive and should make the paper a much stronger article.

Now, this means that I've fallen below Munger's 3 under review rule. Drats. Must. do revisions. quickly. and get something. else. out the door. soon.

When I send out my book ms, will that count as 3 at once?

Hmmm....


posted by Michelle @ 4:41 PM,

2 Comments:

At 12/14/2006 6:33 PM, Blogger Chris Lawrence said...

Reminds me, I'm below the 3 under review rule too. Guess I'd better send 3 things out when I get back to St. Louis...

(In all seriousness, I do have at least one thing to send out... and all I can blame for it not being out is my own laziness.)

 
At 12/14/2006 10:07 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Or business. You know I'm the one that doesn't like football, right? :) I meant to leave my url but figured you'd figure it out from my ip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives