La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Happy new year

Happy new year all. We arrived back from Austin early Saturday morning, and I'm not really ready yet to face the new semester. I have a 'to-do' list a mile long, but I'm not alone in that.

I can't imagine when I'll get around to posting again, so in the meantime, enjoy this image of a sign hanging in a South Austin bar-b-que restaurant. I grew up south of the river, and east of the Interstate. The latter is perhaps a bigger social blunder than the former.



posted by Michelle @ 9:15 PM,

1 Comments:

At 1/07/2007 9:44 PM, Blogger J.S. Zolliker said...

Happy new year to you too... hope you get your stuff toghether and let us read your posts soon enough!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives