La Profesora Abstraída

Weblog of Michelle Dion, Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, at McMaster University. My blog has moved to michelledion.com/blog. Visit my other website.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Returned to the office today to find R&Rs from CP and the J of Latin American Studies waiting for me. This is in addition to R&Rs from PS and J of Policy Modeling that I received earlier this summer.

Oh...and there's that ~$40K grant that Andrew Roberts and I got this summer, too.

Happy. Happy. Joy. Joy.

Posting will be light for the next 7 weeks as I crank out lots of work.


posted by Michelle @ 1:46 PM,

5 Comments:

At 7/24/2007 1:43 PM, Blogger Greg Weeks said...

Congratulations! One of my summer accomplishments was to re-submit a rejection from CP. I can't complain, as the criticisms were both fair and helpful.

 
At 7/24/2007 2:14 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

My CP had 3 glowing and one foul review. Luckily the 3 glowing were highly consistent in their recommendations, and the foul review wanted a micro-foundation approach (which is highly inconsistent with my overall argument) and was not consistent with the other reviews. I'm just grateful there were 4 reviews in this case.

 
At 7/24/2007 3:56 PM, Blogger Chris Lawrence said...

Great news! Don't forget, you need to finish Harry Potter somewhere in there :)

 
At 7/25/2007 11:37 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh. I already finished HP7!!! :)

A girl can't live by poli sci alone.

 
At 7/25/2007 12:23 PM, Blogger MMG said...

Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mexico City slideshow

Go to main page:

La Profesora Abstraída

About me:

Name: Michelle Dion
Location: Toronto, ON
View my complete profile
View my website

traducir este pagina

Previous Posts



Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Archives